14 March 2007

Hello there

Here are some things I have been doing lately instead of blogging:

- yelling at the cable company until they finally reconnected our cable
- working
- working some more
- not writing up the interview and gig reviews I've got to submit before the 29th
- reading lots
- learning how to lindyhop... in Dutch
- watching six nations rugby
- planning a trip to Madrid (six days to go)
- attempting to wean myself off chocolate

And still on my to-do list:

- deciding whether I should bite the bullet and go back to the gym or bin my membership, save the money and go running instead
- getting four days' worth of work done in the next three days so I can go to Madrid and not worry about people calling me on my non-work pay-as-you-go phone while I'm in the middle of the Prado
- buying some new books (recommendations, anyone?)
- blogging, now that I don't have to be sneaky about it at work

1 comment:

Matt Brennan said...

For books, I've been reading Alan Bissett's "The Incredible Adam Spark." It's about a mentally challenged kid from Falkirk, Scotland, who thinks he's a superhero. I dunno, maybe not for everyone, but check it out on the web and then give 'er a go if it looks appealing. Enjoy the Prado, Goya black paintings are some of the best art I've ever seen, period.

- Matt B