21 December 2006

Home time

After an insanely busy couple of weeks which have included work work and more work, two friends leaving the country, my laptop dying (RIP), an engagement (not mine - congrats Tim & Julia!), a house move (that one's mine) and have I mentioned the work? it's time for me to pack up and go home. Proper home, not Amsterdam-home. This is the longest break I've had from work since last Christmas and I intend to spend it drinking good wine, eating my body weight in Cadbury's Roses, burning the backs of my legs standing too close to the fire and catching up with family and friends who haven't heard a whole lot from me lately and are about to get three months' worth of catching up in nine days.

I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the kindness in my comments Cath, happy holidays.