1 September 2007

Er... it's September

It's nearly two months now since I came back to Dublin. So far I've shopped A LOT (four years without Topshop, Oasis and any pretty shoes whatsoever must be compensated for!), spent an inordinate amount of money on tarting up our apartment, met up with old friends, made some new friends (hi Paul!), and shown some Amsterdam friends around my old/new hometown. Between all of this, plus my growing addictions to Heroes, Flight Of The Conchords and Facebook/Facebook Scrabble, there hasn't been much activity round these here blogging parts.

However, in the interests of Getting Back Into The Habit, I am hereby vowing to blog every day for the month of September. Heaven knows what shite I'll be spouting after a week of this, but it's worth a shot...

No comments: