5 June 2007

The to-do list

I should probably be spending more time on making more critical lists like Things I Need To Cancel and Things I Need To Ship Home, but this one is much more fun. I'm hoping to knock as much as possible off this list in the next four and a half weeks, with a little help from my friends.

Bars

( ) Wijnand Fockink (Best Bar Name Ever)
( ) Nemo roof terrace bar (one of the loveliest views over the city and, in my opinion, best experienced on a scorching hot sick day)
( ) Gollem and De Zotte (mmm Belgian beer)
( ) 't Arendsnest (mmm Dutch beer)

Restaurants

( ) Vooges
( ) Garlic Queen
( ) Nieuwmarkt fondue place
( ) Malaysian cafe place
( ) Gusto (purely for the pasta in the parmesan wheel)

Other

( ) BBQ on my balcony
( ) Karaoke night
( ) Disco bowling at Knijn
( ) Booze cruise (set for this Friday, everyone invited!)
( ) Games night
( ) Club Rascal

Four and a half weeks to go...!

No comments: