22 July 2006

Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes

I realised about three hours ago that I'd completely forgotten to include Nik Kershaw on my cheesy 80s playlist, but have now made up for it with the tacky music gods and now have Wouldn't It Be Good blaring in my headphones. It's a pity it's 1.34am or I'd have it on full blast - this may be an old building but sadly the walls aren't quite that thick.

In other news, the ridiculous heat continues. Tomorrow's hot weather activity: watching the lions at the zoo eat blood flavoured ice-cubes. No, really.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Yo Brodigan, damn you! You have me addicted to Perez Hilton!

Catherine said...

Haaaaaahahaha. I'm just spreading the love. It's all Julia's fault. And she's one of Perez's Special Friends now, dontcha know. :)

Suse said...

dude.... you forgot Chesney Hawkes as well!

Catherine said...

*cough* 1990s *cough* you cheeky young upstart *cough cough*