23 June 2006

Scheduling conflict

I am in a quandary about what to do about my Sunday evening.

In the red corner:












In the blue corner:
















What to do?! I bought the Death Cab tickets last weekend without even thinking to check the voetbal schedule. Then Holland and Argentina had to go and draw, thus setting up the Sunday evening match. I did see Death Cab three months ago, but it's Ben Gibbard! And cute mini drum kits! And sweet songs! On the other hand, it's Oranje voetbal! And knockout stages! And public drunkenness!

So, do I sacrifice musical bliss for adopted patriotism? Will I be fired out of the country on my ear if I don't? Watch this space...

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I vote for the first one. I'm not sure if you know this, but they play football at the World Cup.